We invite you to become a member of the Ozarks Genealogical Society.
Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in genealogy and family history. Our membership period runs on a monthly basis, i.e. an annual membership expires in twelve months.
Benefits of Membership:
- OGS Newsletter, published bi-monthly and filled with news and genealogy tips.
- Discount on purchases of OGS publications.
- Free use of the OGS library, with checkout privileges for circulating materials.
- Discounted registration fees for the OGS Annual Conference.
- Mentoring from established members.
- Monthly workshops and programs on genealogical and historical topics.
- Opportunities for interaction with other genealogists and family historians.
- Get involved with the society by volunteering with OGS.
- Access to the members-only section of our website.
- Voting privileges in OGS elections and decisions that require a vote of the membership.
Categories of Membership:
||2018 Membership Fee
|Family (two members living at same address)
How to Join:
Download the membership form below and mail with payment to:
Ozarks Genealogical Society
PO Box 3945
Springfield MO 65808-3945